100% Australian Owned SME
AGEMA Group Pty Ltd is a 100% owned Australian company providing ICT services predominately in the Defence sector but our resources have experience working with other government agencies, the intelligence community and the private sector.
Our clients attest to our structured and proven delivery method of advising them on their key initiatives and achieving value for money.
AGEMA Group predominately operates in secure environments. Our consultants and engineers have been carefully selected and vetted to work in sensitive and classified environments.
We have in depth knowledge of, and adhere to the Information Security Manual (ISM), Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) strategies to mitigate cyber security incidents (the Essential 8).
Our team members hold security clearances including Police and AGSVA Baseline, Negative Vetting 1 (NV1), Negative Vetting 2 (NV2) and Positive Vetting (PV) clearances.
As AGEMA Group have no industry alliances with any ICT hardware or software vendors or systems integrators, we can provide un biased advice and design services to our clients with independence and neutrality.
Extensive government experience
The Agema team has in depth knowledge and experience, particularly within Defence, with the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability (PGPA) Act, Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPR), and the Australian Standard for Defence Contracting (ASDEFCON) suite of tendering and contracting templates.
AGEMA Group welcomes local industry development particularly for small to medium enterprises wishing to do business in the defence and security sectors. As such, we are proud members of the Australian Industry and Defence Network.
AGEMA Group personnel retain AIPM membership at the Certified Practicing Project Manager and Director levels, to improve the knowledge, skills and competence of project managers and related project personnel, all of whom play a key part in achieving your business objectives – not just project objectives.
AGEMA Group values its personnel and membership to the Institute of Engineers Australia (MIAust), Australia’s preeminent engineering body.
AGEMA Group welcomes opportunities to serve the New Zealand Defence industry, and values membership to the New Zealand Defence Industry Association
The staff and consultants of AGEMA Group have over 120 years experience collectively in project and program management, particularly in the delivery of large scale IT projects. A number of the team members possess strong credentials in successfully planning, delivering and managing large and complex projects and programs in Defence and the private sector, aligning to the Prince2 methodology.
The Agema team also understand the technology architectures of the Defence Information Environment and have worked on a number of significant Defence and Private projects providing architecture services.
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Design and Architecture Services
- Systems and Software Engineering
- Service Delivery Management
- Quality Management
- Training Analysis, Delivery and Assessment, Design and Development, Evaluation Services
AGEMA Group have successfully provided valued services to the Department of Defence:
- CIOG’s SEA2273 Fleet Modernisation program – Program and Project Management, Architectural and Engineering Services to modernise the Royal Australian Navy’s Fleet ICT.
- CIOG Fleet Critical Obsolescence Project – Project Management and Architectural services to identify gaps in the Royal Australian Navy’s extant Fleet ICT and remedy same.
- CIOG AIR5077 – Project Management and Engineering services to integrate a classified capability into the E7 A Wedgetail AEW&C aircraft.
- VCDFG Joint Force Information Management Project
- Providing Program, Project, Service Management functions to CIOG’s Next Generation Desktop capability to Defence’s classified environments
In addition, AGEMA personnel have experience in delivering services to
- Australian Intelligence Community (AIC)
- Optus Account (ATO)
- Internet Gateway Program (Macquarie Group)
- Australian Federal Police (AFP)
- Telstra (Unified Communications)
We seek out and reward good talent whilst providing value for money to our clients. Benefits our team enjoys include a positive and progressive culture, coupled with salary sacrificing, training, regular social events, finders fees and more.
If this sounds like you, drop us a resume, we’d love to hear from you.
To learn how AGEMA Group can assist your business in achieving value for money from your ICT assets, contact us below.
Address: GPO Box 625 Canberra ACT 2601